WHAT IS PPD?
Public Private Dialogue (PPD) is a dialogue between the private and public sectors.
Our goal is to show you how governments, businesses, civil society and donors can use Public Private Dialogue (PPD) for private sector development, open governance and poverty reduction.
We create international experts network in various areas: Investment & Business Environment, Access to Finance, Access to Markets, Innovation & Skills, Tax & Customs
Our activity is the collection of proposals, their generalization, lobbying and promotion in the European Union to find funding and donors.
WHAT WE DO?
WHO WE SERVE?
WHAT IS YOUR BENEFIT FROM WORK WITH US?
- Partisipation in international projects
- Quick search for partners
- Multilingual international experts
- Information support
- Organization of exhibition, international seminars, presentations, business trips
What have we achieved?
OUR BEST SUCCESS:
Today we work on the Project Ideas, Proposals and their generalization, lobbying, promotion in the European Union to find sponsors, donors, and funding.
If you have a Project Idea, a proposal, a need, we can use the RPP to develop joint projects and get sponsor help.
1. You are a representative of a SME/BMO/BSO
2. You are familiar with the RPP
3. You have a Project Idea, a proposal, a need, and you understand that other EAp countries has the same problem
4. Send your Project Idea
All received ideas will be discussed with European organizations, the most significant ideas will find a sponsor and interested in cooperation.
Read the RPP. RPP will help you to formulate proposals and ideas in five areas:
1. Investment & Business Environment
2. Access to Finance
3. Access to Markets
4. Innovation & Skills
5. Tax & Customs
In each block - specific challenge and recommendations that can be the basis for the Project Idea. We expect more than 300 ideas.I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A PROJECT PROPOSAL!